Watch our video on City of Glen Cove election issues
THERESA ROSE PERGOLA
- Pergola, 54, of Glen Cove, is a human resources manager for a federally qualified health center in Brookville specializing in treating individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- She is making her first bid for public office.
- She is a volunteer arts and crafts teacher for AHRC in Brookville, and she also volunteers to collect donations for the NOSH food pantry in Glen Cove.
- Pergola said she is a “solutions-focused person” who believes in “the power of community collaboration and engagement.”
- She said she wants to foster “an environment where all voices are heard and every resident feels valued and included.”
- She said “the city’s growth must be sustainable and mindful of our environment.”