Watch our video on City of Glen Cove election issues
- Yee, 56, of Glen Cove, is a corporate controller at a property management company in Valley Stream.
- She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Baruch College, CUNY, and is a licensed real estate salesperson.
- She has been an active community volunteer for 20 years and currently serves as a board member of the Glen Cove High School Music Performing Arts Parent Association (MPAPA).
- Yee said she is running for city council because after volunteering with Glen Cove schools for 20 years, “I want to serve our community as a whole.”
- She said she will use her experience as a corporate controller to “make sure city funds are being used wisely in compliance with the city’s goals.”
- She said that if elected, she will “pursue all possibilities” to advocate for more affordable housing “so that people of all ages can afford to live in Glen Cove.”