Watch our video on City of Glen Cove election issues
MICHAEL I. KTISTAKIS
- Ktistakis, 51, an appointed member of the City of Glen Cove Board of Zoning Appeals, is making his first run for public office.
- He is a 1990 graduate of Glen Cove High School and has a finance degree from LIU Post.
- He is the owner/operator of All Island Lawn Maintenance in Glen Cove.
- Ktistakis said that if elected he would seek to “forge relationships among local businesses, the schools and the city government.”
- He said that, based upon his BZA experience, he would seek to “prevent overdevelopment in the city.”
- He said he is a “big fan of small government” and that if elected “residents could call me any time they feel they need to.”