JOHN L. PERRONE
- Perrone, 64, is a 30-year resident of Glen Cove and has worked in the insurance industry for 40 years.
- Perrone is running for a second two-year term. He is running on the Democratic and Common Sense party lines.
- He served on the zoning board and planning board for nearly three decades.
- Perrone said he would look to find new revenue streams to boost city finances.
- Perrone said he supports a continued review and revamp of city codes, including building and development regulations, so they are "more consistent."
- He said he would "continue our work to assure a safe, healthy water supply for our community" and would work to "enhance the overall condition of our city's infrastructure," including parks, beaches and water. "It's been let go for so long," he said.