William R. Notholt
- Notholt, 65, of Long Beach, is a retired director of wastewater operations for the City of Long Beach Treatment Plant, where he worked for over 35 years.
- Notholt worked as a volunteer Long Beach firefighter for more than 45 years. He served as fire captain and currently serves as first deputy fire commissioner.
- Notholt is running on a ticket with Leah Tozer and Kevin Heller. He said he will tap on his team's expertise to address the city's finances and work with the city's workforce.
- He said the city needs to restructure its costs to increase revenue through metered parking and bayfront development. He said the city needs to update its comprehensive plan and include affordable housing.
- He said the city should look at cleaning up brownfield sites and increasing water development where former infrastructure was located.