Tina M. Posterli
- Posterli, 55, served a three-year term as the Long Beach School Board President, with her term ending in June and has lived in Long Beach for 20 years.
- She is the associate vice president for government affairs for Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic. She has a bachelor's degree in allied health professions from Ohio State University.
- Posterli led public relations efforts and programs at Compassion & Choices, an end of life care organization; at the Greater New York March of Dimes and Riverkeeper Inc. and for the Tourette Syndrome Association. Posterli is a past PTA co-president at the East School.
- Posterli wants to work with the city's financial advisers to manage city funds and right size its finances. She wants to improve assets by supporting local businesses.
- She would like to follow the Long Beach school district in holding taxes steady while improving communication to residents.
- Posterli said she wants to seek environmental grants to improve aging infrastructure and protect the city's drinking water.
- She also supports adding parking meters in the city's central business district and permits for residents.