Kevin C. Heller
- Heller, 52, of Long Beach, is as a senior vice president for James Alpha Management, a Manhattan diversified alternative asset management firm.
- He is the current Brotherhood President at Temple Emanu-El of Long Beach and serves on its executive board.
- He has been a little league and recreation basketball coach and a volunteer and fundraiser for the Long Beach Polar Bears.
- Heller is running on a ticket with Bill Notholt and Leah Tozer. He will work to help keep Long Beach families in the city and maintain the city's diversity with affordable housing.
- He said the city needs to enact a comprehensive plan for mixed use development, smart development and generating new revenue, such as bayfront projects like marinas and restaurants on the city's northshore.
- Heller said he would like to use grants for critical infrastructure and rezone areas to add new workforce housing and invest back into the disaffected parts of the city.