TIMOTHY S. DRISCOLL
- Driscoll, 54, of Locust Valley, is running on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- He was elected as a Justice of the Supreme Court of the State of New York in 2007 and has been assigned to the Commercial Division of Nassau County since May 2009. He also sits on the Appellate Term for the 9th and 10th Judicial Districts.
- From January 2008 to April 2009, he sat in the Nassau County Matrimonial Center.
- Driscoll was Deputy Nassau County Executive for Law Enforcement and Public Safety from July 2004 through 2007. From 2000 to 2004, he worked as assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of New York.
- Driscoll graduated from Hofstra University in 1988 and received his law degree from Harvard Law School in 1991.