FRANK A. TINARI
- Tinari, 68, of Huntington, is running on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative party lines.
- He is a partner in Tinari, O’Connell & Osborn LLP, a firm that handles litigation, criminal defense and criminal law and personal injury that is located in Central Islip.
- He became vice chair of the state Conservative Party in 2020 after stepping down as Suffolk County Conservative Party chairman, a post he was elected to in 2016 and 2018. Tinari became Huntington Town Conservative Party chairman in 2007.
- Tinari resigned as vice chair of the state Conservative Party and chairman of Huntington Town when he was nominated for State Supreme Court in August.
- He graduated from the State University of New York at Oneonta in 1976 and earned his law degree from the Western New England School of Law in Massachusetts in 1980.
- He was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1981.