- Sannino, 53, of Cutchogue, is also running on the Conservative line. He is the owner of Sannino Vineyards.
- He is a former general contractor.
- Sannino is a former president of the Long Island Wine Council and a member of the Southold Agricultural Advisory Committee.
- He will focus on maintaining agriculture on the North Fork and helping farmers get their farms to the next generation. "We need to keep land in agriculture or it will become woodland, because no one is farming it. As a farmer we need every opportunity to continue the family farm as a farm."
- Sannino said he favors controlled business development and responsible growth. He doesn't want to see restrictions on businesses that result in farmers losing the opportunity to sustain the next generation and that could result in their selling the land to developers.
- He would work to help improve road conditions and look to the state and county for help mitigating the impact of increased traffic. There needs to be a capital building program, he said, with the highway superintendent held accountable for fixing and repaving roads.