LISA M. REINHARDT
- Reinhardt, 51, of Hicksville, works as a buyer's assistant for a produce company and previously worked as an executive assistant for large corporations. She is also running on the Working Families Party line.
- She serves on a Parent Teacher Association in Hicksville and served on the Oyster Bay town parking committee in 2018.
- She received an undergraduate degree from Boston College in communication arts.
- Reinhardt said the biggest issue is infrastructure and would seek to make the town's street paving plan and road rating system available to the public on the town website as well as conduct more traffic studies.
- She said more information and services should be automated on the town's website, including applications for permits and licenses.
- She said building department information about issued permits and violations for commercial properties should be available online for the public and the same information should also be available online to homeowners for their properties.