- Thomas, 67, of Southampton has not previously held elected office. She is also running on the Conservative Party line.
- She is currently managing director at Singita Capital Management Inc, which according to its website is an energy hedging and risk management firm.
- She holds a bachelor of science degree from Oklahoma State University.
- If elected Thomas said she would promote "fair assessments" and work with the town Community Preservation Fund management to acquire properties "that can contribute positively for our tax base."
- She said she would champion "affordable, transitional housing" to keep locals in the town.
- Revitalizing small businesses is also important for Thomas. "We must be proactive when engaging local business owners and accommodate their needs during recovery from the pandemic," she said.