ALISON J. NAPOLITANO
- Napolitano, 48, of Ronkonkoma, is running on the Republican and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- Since 2012, she has been principal law clerk to Suffolk County Supreme Court Justice Joseph A. Santorelli in Riverhead.
- From 2002 to 2011, she was an attorney with the Suffolk County Legal Aid Society in Central Islip, and from 2000 to 2001, she was an attorney for the Nassau County Legal Aid Society in Hempstead.
- Napolitano received her undergraduate degree from Binghamton University in 1997 and earned her law degree from Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C., in 2000.
- She was admitted to the New York State Bar and the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department, in 2000.