Watch our video on Town of Oyster Bay election issues
SUSAN G. MINTZ
- Mintz, 59, of Plainview, is running for Oyster Bay Town clerk.
- She is an attorney specializing in family and matrimonial law.
- She graduated from C.W. Post and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
- Mintz said her priority would be to modernize the clerk’s office so that all applications for licenses and permits can be done online.
- She said she wants the town to accept online payment for all licenses and permits.
- She said that if elected she would update information on the clerk’s office and not spend money on mailings.