SETH I. KOSLOW
- Koslow, 41, of Merrick, is seeking elected office for the first time.
- He graduated from American University and Touro Law Center.
- He worked as an assistant district attorney in Queens from 2013 to 2016. He is a practicing attorney with offices in Queens and Mineola handling criminal defense and traffic court matters.
- Koslow said he is a common-sense Democrat who is focused on bread-and-butter issues: the cost of living, the enforcement of gun safety laws, and the county's infrastructure.
- On affordability, his top priorities include expanding housing options for working-class families and holding private utilities accountable.
- He is running to represent one of the most diverse districts in Nassau County, and has engaged with community stakeholders ranging from Latino business owners to Black pastors to LGBTQ organizations and Muslim leaders.