- Singh, 36, of Hicksville, is a partner at Singh Law Group, a Hicksville firm specializing in real estate, business, immigration and personal injury law. Singh is also running on the Working Families party line.
- Singh was born in Punjab, India. He immigrated to the United States with his family when he was four years old, grew up in Flushing and College Point, Queens and moved to Hicksville in 2006.
- Singh earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and cultural anthropology from Queens College, CUNY, in Flushing, and a law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Singh said that his "campaign is about fair government that we deserve for the people who live here. There has not been much progress to improve their lives or advancing the communities forward to reflect the changes happening."
- Singh said he supports the downtown revitalization and infrastructure improvements planned around the Hicksville Long Island Rail Road station but said that Plainedge and North Massapequa, also need revitalization and help for existing business and startups.
- Singh said he understands what businesses have been going through during the COVID pandemic. He said, "I know how to access federal and county grant programs and the other resources that exist for businesses on a county level."