PATRICK C. MULLANEY
- Mullaney, 48, lives in Long Beach.
- A veteran of the FDNY, he served as a lieutenant assigned to the Special Operations Command.
- He is a former Marine reservist.
- Mullaney has called for a moratorium on wind energy and opposes Equinor’s efforts to build a wind farm off the South Shore of Long Island.
- He said he would advocate to eliminate unnecessary spending in county government and build alliances with other municipalities to help cut costs for taxpayers.
- He said he would work with the police department to reduce hate crimes and other “quality-of-life” crimes.