PATRICIA M. CANZONERI-FITZPATRICK
- Canzoneri-Fitzpatrick, 55, a Malverne resident, is also running on the Conservative line.
- She is an attorney and CPA who is a partner in the law firm Canzoneri & Canzoneri, LLP.
- She is a former Malverne Village Trustee and a former Deputy Mayor.
- Community safety is among her highest priorities and, if elected, she said she would work to repeal the state’s recently enacted bail reform.
- On COVID-19 she said the region needs to pursue a safe and responsible reopening and that New York should use federal CARES money to allocate direct funding to schools, businesses and libraries.
- She called for New York to "audit the state’s expenditures, facilitate greater transparency in budgeting and reorder the state’s spending priorities."