- Kumar, 48, of New Hyde Park, is a laboratory supervisor at NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln Medical Center in the Bronx.
- He earned a bachelor’s in pharmacy from Savitribai Phule Pune University in India.
- He is married with three children.
- Kumar said he would advocate for increased resources for the Nassau County Police Department.
- He said that if elected he would focus on infrastructure investments that improve quality of life, enhance county parks and address traffic safety issues for motorists and pedestrians.
- He said he would prioritize constituent services by adhering to a grassroots community outreach approach that promptly addresses resident concerns.