- Martin-Majdisova, 32, of Shelter Island, is currently clerk to the Zoning Board of Appeals, Planning Board, Waterways Management Advisory Council and the Water Advisory Committee.
- She is making her first run for elected office. She earned a master's and bachelor's degree in law in Slovakia at Matej Bel University and has lived on Shelter Island since 2012.
- She is a member of the board of directors of the Shelter Island 10K run.
- She would work to streamline processes in the clerk's office and disseminate information to residents via social media and the town's website. "Technology is my priority," she said. "I believe I can make life easier for everyone." She also would update the town's online mooring system for all its waterways.
- She would work to organize the archives, create a main list and make access easier for employees and residents. Martin-Majdisova said she would like to digitize all town committee and board minutes.
- She would work to develop a centralized guide containing miscellaneous information about permits, dog licenses and obtaining town garbage bags.