KERRI A. DELIO
- Delio, 51, of Carle Place is an occupational therapist who has worked at the Rockville Centre School District in the past 16 years. She’s also running on the Conservative Party line.
- This is her first time running for public office.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from New York Institute of Technology.
- Delio said she will "hold the line on taxes" and monitor the town’s spending. She wants to help the town run more efficiently. "Everybody you talk to feels like they're overtaxed within the Town of North Hempstead," she said. "Maybe we can monitor and budget more efficiently so that we don't have to keep increasing taxes."
- She will support law enforcement and wants to provide services for residents and small businesses to recover from the pandemic.
- She wants to improve the building department. She will also push to revitalize the downtowns, improve streetscapes and town parks.