KENNETH I. WALLES
- Walles, 69, of Montauk, is the president of East Coast Management, a hospitality and business management company. He has more than 45 years in the hotel business.
- He is a member and former president of the Long Island chapter of Skål International, a professional organization of tourism leaders around the world, promoting global tourism.
- He earned an associate degree from Nassau Community College and bachelor’s degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- He said he is seeking to reorganize the town’s offices and make them more efficient for residents.
- Walles said he would look to invest in a better sewer system to help with waste and flooding.
- He said he would fight to keep the East Hampton Airport open. Closing the airport, he added, would create a "chaotic" traffic situation.