HAROLD H. GERMAIN
- Germain, 33, of Westbury, works as an information technology manager for an international company. He also is running on the Conservative Party line.
- He received his bachelor's degree from Syracuse University and master's degree from Capella University. He is in his first year of law school.
- A Boston native, he moved to Long Island after graduating college. This is his first time running for public office.
- If elected, Germain says he hopes to find a new approach to County Executive Laura Curran's property reassessment program.
- Germain says he believes in "standing by our police officers" and looks forward to working with them to address the anti-Semitism, racism and other forms of hate within communities.
- He says he would bring back community-based representation and supports using federalCOVID-19 funds to assist businesses and revitalize downtowns.