ERIC P. MILGRIM
- Milgrim, 55, of Old Bethpage, is running on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- He is the principal law clerk to State Supreme Court Justice David Gugerty, a position he has held since January 2020.
- Prior to that, from 2017-2019, he was principal law clerk to Supreme Court Matrimonial Judge Joseph Lorintz. He served as principal court attorney to Supervising Judge of Family Court Edmund Dane from January 2015 to December 2016, and principal law clerk to County Court Judge Steven M. Jaeger from January 2011 to December 2014.
- Milgrim worked on insurance defense law as an associate at Morris Duffy Alonso and Faley in Manhattan from 2001 to 2007.
- He graduated from the State University of New York at Albany in 1990 and earned a law degree from the City University of New York School of Law in 1994.
- Milgrim was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1995.