- Noncarrow, 58, of Peconic, is also running on the Conservative line. He is currently the town’s government liaison officer, where he works on grants and special projects.
- He formerly worked for Suffolk County as a dispatcher and service writer in fleet management.
- Noncarrow is on the board of the North Fork Behavioral Health Initiative, is a board member of the North Fork Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Southold Lions Club.
- Noncarrow said it's important the town hire some bilingual staff to assist Spanish-speaking residents. He noted he worked closely with the clerk's office in his job and would like to reconfigure the office to make it more efficient and user-friendly.
- He said he would like to extend the office hours during peak permit times and also add some Saturday hours to help constituents be better able to access Town Hall when it's convenient.
- Noncarrow said he would work to improve the town's website so people can more easily apply online for permits and make electronic payments.