- Jackson, 61, of Freeport, is also running on the Conservative line and is seeking his first term as county legislator.
- He is the proprietor of the general contracting business he founded in 1980.
- He is president of the Freeport Chamber of Commerce. He is also a member of the Village of Freeport Zoning Board and the Baldwin Chamber of Commerce.
- Jackson would provide tax relief by drawing on his business background with a focus on cost-effective operations.
- He would promote drug education and treatment programs to address drug addiction.
- He would protect Nassau’s natural resources, restore wetlands and coastal areas and combat pollution of our waterways and bays.