SAMANTHA A. GOETZ
- Goetz, 34, of Locust Valley, is Nassau’s deputy county attorney.
- She was as an assistant town attorney in Oyster Bay, where she drafted legislation to protect the quality of life as counsel to former State Sen. Carl Marcellino.
- She is a graduate of New York Law School and Binghamton University.
- Goetz said affordability is one of her chief concerns, especially for families and seniors. She said she will work to cut taxes by reforming the assessment system.
- She said she will ensure law enforcement has the resources needed to protect neighborhoods and fight crime. She said she worked to repeal the state's cashless bail law and increase school safety measures.
- She said it is critical that local governments have control over local zoning and opposes Gov. Kathy Hochul’s housing plan.