Watch our video on Town of Oyster Bay election issues
RAVIN R. CHETRAM
- Chetram, 50, of East Norwich, is running for Oyster Bay Town Board.
- He works in merchant credit card services.
- He is vice president of the Oyster Bay-East Norwich Chamber of Commerce.
- Chetram said he wants the town board to be more diverse and reflect the different communities in Oyster Bay.
- He said the town ethics board should be replaced in the wake of former Inspector General Brian Noone’s resignation.
- He said he wants to replace at-large representation on the town board with representation of geographic districts.