PETER A. RUSSO
- Russo, 22, of Bohemia, is a medical assistant, medical scribe, and emergency service technician.
- He is a volunteer emergency service technician.
- Russo earned a bachelor's degree from Binghamton University.
- Russo would work toward providing affordable housing, but says he currently does not have any ideas to share.
- If elected, he says he would invest in drug and alcohol counseling programs to help people addicted to opioids. Russo also says he would hold pharmaceutical companies accountable.
- Russo promises to fight to protect drinking water, reduce nitrogen runoff in the Great South Bay, and invest in county’s sewer system.