NICHOLAS ANDREW PASSARO
- Passaro, 31, of Massapequa Park, is an antitrust attorney.
- His practice focuses on helping corporate clients comply with investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
- He also helps companies with the antitrust aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Passaro said he wants to continue building on what the county has done to enhance programs for seniors and new homeowners to help mitigate high taxes.
- He said properly funding and training the Nassau County Police Department to keep Massapequa Park a safe place to live and work is a priority.
- He said he plans to work to protect and conserve green spaces he said are essential to maintaining a high quality of life.