MICHAEL S. ROSS
- Ross, 41, of Setauket, is making his first run for office and is also running on the Conservative party line.
- He is a lawyer and former Suffolk assistant district attorney.
- He graduated from Hofstra University with a bachelor's degree in business administration and holds a law degree from Touro College.
- Ross said he would vote to repeal the bail reforms passed last year by the state Legislature but said he is open to discussing more moderate reforms.
- He said he would stabilize taxes to make Long Island "more accessible" to middle-class families.
- He said he would help businesses reopen while ensuring public safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.