Watch our video on East End election issues
MICHAEL A. IASILLI
- Iasilli, 32, of Noyac, has spent the past 2 1/2 years working as a legislative aide for Suffolk Legis. Bridget Fleming in a community liaison role.
- He is an adjunct professor in politics and history at Suffolk County Community College and St. John’s University.
- He earned a master of arts in political science-public policy from Stony Brook University.
- Iasilli said working to address traffic congestion is a top priority and he hopes to establish a traffic mitigation task force “to identify the problem corridors throughout the town” and work to obtain state and county funding to aid solutions.
- He said he hopes to advance septic improvement regionally by holding seminars and forums to educate residents and businesses on how to upgrade septic systems or install innovative/alternative septic systems.
- He said he wants to revitalize the town’s disability advisory committee and hold biannual workshops and seminars “to educate residents on private-sector and public-sector programs for folks with special needs.”