MATTHEW A. GALANTE
- Galante, 31, of Levittown, is running on the Democratic and Common Sense party lines.
- He is an attorney, litigating commercial litigation and real estate, and currently specializes in education law.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in history and government from Cornell University and a law degree from Columbia Law School.
- Galante said the town needs to work on renewing and redeveloping the Hempstead Turnpike corridor.
- He said the town should find housing solutions, especially for young people, the working population and seniors, throughout the district including Levittown, East Meadow and Bellmore.