MARY E. PORTER
- Porter, 54, of Babylon, is running on the Democratic, Republican, and Conservative party lines.
- She has been court attorney referee to the District Administrative Judge’s Office in Suffolk County and an adjunct professor of law at Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center since 2019.
- Previously she was the principal law clerk for the district administrative judge from 2016 to 2019.
- She was also executive director of the Human Rights Commission in Suffolk County in 2015, assistant Suffolk County attorney from 2013 to 2015, and an assistant Town of Brookhaven attorney from 2009 to 2013.
- She earned a bachelor of business administration from Howard University in 1989 and a juris doctorate from Temple University School of Law in 1994.