JOHN F. STALZER
- Stalzer, 64, of Sea Cliff, is an environmental scientist and manager for PSEG Long Island who specializes in regulations in the utility field.
- He is the chairman of the Village of Sea Cliff Environmental Commission.
- He has degrees in environmental biology from Long Island University's Southampton campus and in computer/information science from LIU's C.W. Post campus.
- Stalzer said he is eager to utilize his experience to improve the county’s environmental initiatives.
- He said he is focused on environmental conservation, remediation and reducing the county's carbon footprint.
- He pledged to work with the Nassau County Police Department to address a rise in hate crimes.