JARETT C. GANDOLFO
- Gandolfo, 30, of Sayville, is seeking a first term in the state assembly and is also running on the Conservative and Independent party lines.
- Gandolfo is a former chief of staff for Assemb. Andrew Garbarino (R-Sayville), who is running to replace retiring Rep. Peter King (R-Seaford). Gandolfo is a board member of the Islip Town Community Development Agency.
- He graduated with a bachelor's degree from the University at Albany — SUNY and earned a master’s degree in public administration from Villanova University.
- Gandolfo supports law enforcement and would oppose "any legislation that would defund the police." He also wants to repeal the bail reform laws.
- Gandolfo said he would support policies that strengthen local economy and help businesses.
- He wants to preserve the Great South Bay.