- Agazarian, 40, of Glen Head, is running on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- Agazarian is a judge for the Nassau County District Court, First District, after her appointment by Nassau Executive Bruce Blakeman in July 2022, to fill a vacancy by Judge Elizabeth Fox-McDonough. The term expires at the end of 2022.
- Before her elevation to the bench, she was a principal law clerk of Judge Edmund Dane in Nassau County State Supreme Court from 2018-2022.
- Agazarian worked of counsel to Del Vecchio & Recine, LLP, in Garden City, focusing primarily in matrimonial and family law from 2010 to 2017.
- She began her legal career as an attorney for the Nassau County Legal Aid Society in 2007.
- She graduated from Trinity College in Connecticut in 2004 and received a juris doctor from the City University of New York School of Law in 2007. Agazarian was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2008.