Watch our video on East End election issues
- Glazer, 74, of Southampton, is retired and is making his first run for public office.
- He was a former senior executive for National Health Plans and former CEO of a New York City-based nonprofit.
- He graduated from Stony Brook University.
- Glazer said little has changed in the tax receiver office during the 16 years the incumbent has been in the job.
- He said “fresh eyes brought to any job can offer improvements and efficiencies others may not see.”
- While the tax receiver position does not have a role in resolving issues facing the town board, he said he can “offer advice and consult to my colleagues on the same team.”