CHRISTINE K. PUSATERI
- Pusateri, 54, of Williston Park is a speech language pathologist who works as an independent contractor. She’s also running on the Common Sense party line.
- This is her first time running for public office.
- She earned both her bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts and master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from St. John’s University.
- Pusateri said she will support a balanced budget that does not pierce the tax cap and will work to make sure the town maintains its AAA bond rating.
- She said she will focus on identifying the needs of her district residents and increasing her constituents’ knowledge of Project Independence, the town’s program for seniors.
- She wants to improve the building department by further digitalizing the approval process and start each application with a "pre-authorization" conversation so that applicants know what’s required of them.