Watch our video on Town of Huntington election issues
BROOKE A. LUPINACCI
- Lupinacci, 44, of Lloyd Harbor, is making her first run for office and is also endorsed by the Conservative Party.
- She is Huntington’s director of labor relations and is a former Huntington Assistant Town Attorney and assistant district attorney in Suffolk County.
- She earned a bachelor’s in journalism from New York University and a Juris Doctor from Touro Law School.
- Lupinacci said she is running for town council to hold the line on property taxes while ensuring the Town of Huntington delivers the highest quality services.
- She said she will work to preserve and protect open space.
- She said she wants to make Huntington Town more friendly for families by upgrading parks and increasing recreational programs for children and young adults.