BRONWYN M. BLACK-KELLY
- Black-Kelly, 62, of Huntington, is running on the Democratic, Republican, and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- Black-Kelly has been counsel to the Public Administrator of Suffolk County since 2019.
- In addition, since 1990, she is an attorney in private practice and partner at the Law Offices of Black and Black, PLLC in Huntington, where she specializes in elder law, estates and trust litigation.
- From 2000 through 2001, she was legislative aide to Assemblyman John J. Flanagan. From 1985 to 1990, she was an assistant district attorney in Suffolk County.
- Black-Kelly received her law degree from Hofstra University School of Law in 1985 and her bachelor’s degree from Fairfield University in 1981. She was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1986.
- She is a member of the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations and the Committee on Character and Fitness, Supreme Court, Appellate Division, 2nd Dept.