- Chacko, 53, of East Meadow, is a health care professional with 34 years of experience in the field of respiratory therapy at Northwell Health.
- He serves on the board of directors for the nonprofit Enhance Community Through Harmonious Outreach (ECHO).
- He has a respiratory therapy degree from New York University and a bachelor’s in health care from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix.
- Chacko said that if elected he will address health care issues as well as veteran services, enhanced mental health resources for school-age children and clean water.
- He opposes the construction of a casino at the Nassau Hub property in Uniondale.
- He plans to promote economic growth, reduce wasteful spending and create job opportunities to strengthen Nassau’s overall fiscal health. He wants to expand Nassau’s affordable housing in a balanced and strategic manner.