- Acquafredda, 45, of Melville is running on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative party lines in the general election.
- She was appointed a Suffolk County District Court Judge in 2023.
- Acquafredda was the principal law clerk to Nassau County Family Court Judge and acting New York State Supreme Court Justice Joy M. Watson from 2022 to 2023.
- She was an assistant district attorney with the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office from 2004 to 2022. She served as the bureau chief of the District Court Trial Bureau from 2017 to 2022 and was deputy bureau chief from 2014 to 2017.
- She received her bachelor’s from Georgetown University in 2000 and her law degree from St. John’s University School of Law in 2003.
- She was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2004.