Watch our video on Town of Brookhaven election issues
ALYSON E. BASS
- Bass, 47, of Brookhaven, is a small-business owner and has nearly two decades of experience as a lawyer.
- She is a graduate of Cornell University and St. John’s University School of Law.
- She has volunteered for the PTA, the Catholic Youth Organization and Sachem Youth Advisory Group.
- Bass said she is committed to mitigating the environmental effects of construction, safeguarding neighborhoods from excessive development and championing infrastructure enhancements.
- She said that if elected she will partner with the small-business community to uncover growth opportunities and provide the necessary resources for success.
- She said she would also focus on ensuring that development aligns with community aspirations, maintaining the charm of residential neighborhoods and addressing the issue of vacant storefronts to stimulate the revitalization of vacant commercial premises.