As part of Newsday’s special section on the Class of 2018, we will publish a photo and the biographical information of each valedictorian and salutatorian on Long Island in Newsday and on newsday.com.
This form can be used to submit information for both valedictorians and salutatorians. Please submit one form per student. If your school has more than one valedictorian or salutatorian, simply submit another form. You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of each individual student’s submission.
For changes, questions or comments, please call Kim Fiorio, manager of Newsday’s editorial support staff at Newsday, at 631-843-4813. Please note that the email@example.com email will no longer be used for this project.
Before you submit, please read the following:
- Forms for all students must be completed and received by Tuesday May 1, 2018.
- You should confirm all the information for this form with each student or their parents before submitting.
- If your students are awarded a title other than valedictorian or salutatorian (Honor speaker, etc.), you may write that title in below.
- All entries must be filled out in their entirety at the time of submission. You will not be able to save the information.
- Once the form is submitted we will not accept changes unless it involves the student’s college or projected major. If you do not have the college and projected major by the May 1 deadline, please contact Kim Fiorio as soon as possible and we will update our information. Do not submit another form for corrections.
- This form can also be accessed anytime at newsday.com/valsalform. Links to all graduation forms and event information, including extraordinary seniors, class lists and Newsday’s valedictorians event RSVP can also be found at newsday.com/gradforms.
Thank you for your help at a busy time of year.