College: Washington State
- 2017 guaranteed pay: $2,950,000
- Total contract pay: $27,700,000
- Contract length: 10 years
- Start date: 12/1/2011
- Last amended: 12/20/2016
- Expires: 12/31/2021
- National title bonus: $400,000
- CFP semifinal win: $300,000
- CFP semifinal appearance: $200,000
- Conference title bonus: $100,000
- Conference regular season division title bonus: $50,000
- Misc athletic-based incentives: $25,000 for each win over Washington in “Apple Cup”;
- Coach of the year award bonus: $50,000 for national coach of year; $25,000 for conference coach of year
- National poll bonus: $100,000 for top 10 poll ranking; $50,000 for top 25 ranking.
- Academic bonuses: $25,000 if top ranked in Pac-12 for graduation rate; $15,000 if top four ranked in Pac-12 for graduation rate
- Car: two loaner cars or $3,600 annual stipend per car
- Tickets: 12-seat family suite plus 60 tickets for each football game.
- Golf/country club: country club membership.
- Miscellaneous perks: automatic extension every year ensuring a five-year contract at all times unless written notice is provided by either party; first class travel.
- Buyout if coach leaves for another coaching job: if rolling five-year contract has stopped, then it’s $2,250,000 in year one; $1,800,000 in year two; $1,350,000 in year three; $900,000 in year four; $450,000 in year five.
College Football Videos