Conference: Big Ten
- 2017 guaranteed pay: $4,600,000
- Total contract pay: $49,500,000
- Contract length: 10 years
- Start date: 2/1/2016
- Expires: 1/31/2026
- Retention bonus: $650,000 annually if still employed on January 31
- National title bonus: $1,500,000
- CFP semifinal win: $500,000
- CFP semifinal appearance: $375,000
- Conference title bonus: $200,000 for appearing or $250,000 for winning
- Conference regular season division title bonus: $100,000
- Misc athletic-based incentives: $500,000 for 8 wins;
- Coach of the year award bonus: $50,000 for conference coach of year; $100,000 for national coach of year
- National poll bonus: $350,000 for final ranking in top 5; $250,000 for top 10; $175,000 for top 15; $150,000 for top 20; $125,000 for top 25.
- Academic bonuses: $100,000 for graduation rate of 80%.
- Car: two cars and university pays insurance
- Tickets: 20 tickets and one box
- Golf/country club: family membership at University Club.
- Private jet use: 35 hours of private use and 50 hours or work use of a private jet with two pilots
- Miscellaneous perks: six guests and spouse can travel to road games.
College Football Videos