College: Florida State
- 2017 guaranteed pay: $5,550,000
- Total contract pay: $46,000,000
- Contract length: 9 years
- Start date: 1/5/2017
- Expires: 1/4/2025
- Retention bonus: $600,000 after 2018 season; $600,000 after 2022 season; $400,000 after 2024 season.
- National title bonus: $200,000
- CFP semifinal win: $200,000
- CFP semifinal appearance: $100,000
- Conference title bonus: $100,000
- Conference regular season division title bonus: $100,000
- Misc athletic-based incentives: one-year extension for a 9-win season (only allowed twice within contract); $200,000 for undefeated season;
- Coach of the year award bonus: $75,000 for national coach of year; $50,000 for conference coach of year.
- National poll bonus: $200,000 for final top 5 ranking in AP poll; $100,000 for final top 10 ranking.
- Academic bonuses: $250,000 if coach meets goals that include GPA, academic eligibility, APR, graduation rate, community service and observance of school code of conduct.
- Buyout if coach leaves for another coaching job: coach owes school remaining salary obligations school owes his assistant coaches
College Football Videos