State: New York
- 2017 guaranteed pay: $929,521
- Total contract pay: $7,207,605
- Contract length: 7 years
- Start date: 12/24/2013
- Last amended: 9/1/2016
- Expires: 12/31/2020
- Misc athletic-based incentives: $50,000 for each victory over Nacy or Air Force, or, $150,000 if Army beats both in same year.
- Academic bonuses: $6,000 if CQPA (effectively their GPA) is 3.1; $4,000 if CQPA is 3.0; $2,000 if CQPA is 2.9;
- Tickets: 10 tickets to home and away football games; 10 season tickets to men’s and women’s basketball, hockey and lacrosse.
- Miscellaneous perks: $3,000 annually in “Nike Bucks”
- Buyout if coach leaves for another coaching job: owes equivalent of remaining salary that would have been paid to him
College Football Videos