College: Oregon State
- 2017 guaranteed pay: $2,650,000
- Total contract pay: $19,250,000
- Contract length: 7 years
- Start date: 12/15/2014
- Last amended: 12/20/2016
- Expires: 2/28/2022
- CFP semifinal appearance: $100,000
- Conference title bonus: $50,000 for appearing, $100,000 for winning
- Misc athletic-based incentives: $100,000 for 8 wins, $150,000 for 9 wins, or $200,000 for 10 wins; $50,000 for beating Oregon; 5% of season ticket sales over 23,000;
- Coach of the year award bonus: $25,000 for Pac-12 coach of year, $50,000 for national coach of year.
- Academic bonuses: $35,000 if team APR is in top 6 of Pac-12; $50,000 if APR is top 1 or 2.
- Car: $20,000 annual car allowance
- Tickets: unspecified amount of tickets to all athletics
- Golf/country club: membership at Corvallis Country Club
- Miscellaneous perks: 6 seats for guests on all team charters.
- Buyout if coach leaves for another coaching job: $3,000,000 if leaving for Pac-12/NFL or $2,500,000 for elsewhere before 2/21/18; $2,500,000 for NFL/Pac-12 or $2,000,000 afterward
College Football Videos